Board of Elections & Registration
- Catherine M. Grant, Board Member
- Cathy L. Hagans, Director of Elections
- Janice B. Jordan, Board Member
- Jeanclaire P. Morris, Board Member
- Laura Simmons, Board Member
- Absentee Voting
- Register to Vote
- Change Voter Records
- Georgia Voter Identification Card
- Advance Voting
Qualifications to Register to Vote
- You should be 17 ½ years old to register, 18 years old to vote
- You should be a resident of the country in which you register
- You should be a United States citizen
- You should not be serving a sentence or probation for a felony conviction, and not have been adjudicated mentally incompetent
My Voter Page
Voters can visit My Voter Page at mvp.sos.ga.gov for tons of information. A person can register to vote, change voter information, find their polling place or early voting location, print an absentee ballot application, view their elected officials and qualified candidates, check the status of absentee or provisional ballots, and even print or have a precinct card emailed to them.
Poll Worker News
The Board of Elections is recruiting Poll Workers for the 2020 Elections. Poll workers must be at least 16 years old, a citizen of the United States and a resident of Washington County, and be able to read and write the English language. No person holding public office or Candidate for office may serve as a poll worker. Immediate family members of candidates cannot serve in an election where the relative is a candidate. Poll workers will be required to attend training before each election and be available to work from 6 am until Election Day. Please contact the Board of Elections Office at 478-552-5239 for more information.
Relocation of Election Day Precinct (91)- Harrison
The Election Day Voting Precinct (91)-Harrison is moving from the Harrison Fire Station located at 45 Donovan Road, Harrison, Ga. 31035 to the City Hall of Harrison located at 40 N Railroad Avenue, Harrison, Ga. 31035. Electors of Precinct (91)-Harrison will vote at the New Location beginning with the General/Special Election to be held on November 3, 2020. Electors of Precinct (91)- Harrison will begin receiving precinct cards in the mail from the Board of Elections Office informing them of the new location to report to vote on Election Day.
See Georgia Secretary of State website for election dates.